Ericsson Nigeria – With operations in 45 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and a staff complement of approximately 2 300, Ericsson is the largest global telecommunications vendor that is innovating, developing and improving the lives of people, business and society. We supply and service all major African operators, with market leadership in Mobile Broadband, Communication Services, Fixed Broadband Convergence, Operations and Business Support Systems. We also boast the largest MS community in the world and are the technology leaders in both Television and Media Management and the Service Enabling Area.
Ericsson truly believes that a successful business can only be built on successful people, so we are a people focused company. Our continuing leadership within the market place shows we have the ability to transform our business within a rapidly changing technological arena, through vision and diversity. Therefore our products have continued to shape the future for our customers and we are continually developing to meet new market opportunities.
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
We seek a graduate to join us as a Marketing Analyst Intern at our office in Lagos. This twelve month internship programme commences in January 2013.
Job Position: Marketing Analyst Intern
Primary Location: NG-Lagos
Job Type: Internship
We believe in growing our interns and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Managing events management
- Defining events requirements
- Benefits tracking of events
- Web management
- Managing customer engagements on our internal system
- Project coordination and documentation for regional campaigns
- Develop digital customer engagement tools like newsletters, social media, etc
- Monthly business reporting
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a Nigerian University with a degree in Marketing
- Strong interest in working for a leading international ICT company
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High customer service orientation
- Strong project management skills
- Strong documenting, writing and structuring skills
- Experienced in digital communication/tools
- Interest in working with IT tools and database could be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in working with publishing and graphic editing software, eg Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Application Closing Date
December 20, 2012.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, select Nigeria from the Location dropdown and click Search for Jobs button