JOB TITLE: Data Processing Officer
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
ACCOUNTABILITY: Reports to the Supervisor, Data Conversion
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under supervision, performs data input and secretarial functions and any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervising authority.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 10, 2013
- Performs data processing and data conversion functions and automation on a PC.
- Compiles simple data for reports and summaries.
- Arrange and maintain background screening data and booklets relevant for the company’s background screening service.
- Performs certificate verification function.
- Establishes and maintains moderately complex indexes and a heavy volume of correspondence filing.
- Research information as requested.
- Answers incoming calls and relays accurate messages, processes mail, and reserves meeting rooms.
- Prepares presentation on PowerPoint.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- Openly communicates to the team in an enthusiastic and motivated manner.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Good communicator – provides clear, concise written/verbal communications appropriate to the audience.
- Results driven – strive to make a difference; enjoys a challenge and working under pressure to achieve the objective.
- Should reside on the Lekki-Ajah axis