If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Interns at Accenture Nigeria have the opportunity to work alongside high performers in all Workforces (Consulting, Enterprise, Services) gaining exposure to how business processes work and interact. As a member of the team, you will gain exposure to various skills, operations and best practices which would develop and prepare you for the future.
You will be engaged to work for a 2 to 6-months’ placement. You will undergo orientation and also be given the opportunity to learn on the job. This will allow you gain true understanding and experience of what a career in Consulting means and what it is like to work in Accenture. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking and we therefore involve our teams in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
• Applicant must be an Undergraduate of a Reputable University
• Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
• In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a copy of his/her valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as letter of introduction for the internship program from the School
Professional Skill Requirements
• High level of Interest in Consulting
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills