Procter & Gamble Nigeria Limited offers exciting full time job opportunities to undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and equivalents.
There are tremendous opportunities for development and he/she will be given responsibilities with targets which they will be assessed on. The company will provide all necessary guidance and coaching; however, the individual will be expected to work effectively without supervision.
Title: Engineering Internship Program
Business contributions will include:
- Developing and improving capability and systems at the manufacturing plant
- Supporting various electrical and mechanical initiative
- Leading investigation of machine breakdowns and issues and developing systematic action plans to fix root causes
- Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.We also have openings for Microbiologists and Biochemistry students in our laboratory.
- High Integrity and a passion for doing the right thing.
- Good Communication Skills in English (Written and Verbal)
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in training programs with full-time employees. They will be assigned coaches/buddies from the day of resumption to monitor their progress.