AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT TRAINEE
- Applicants must possess an OND in Accounting.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Maximum of a 2yrs related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the process of internal customers? payment.
- Keeping and updating fixed asset register.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
- Responsible for banking transactions and reconciliation.
- Analysing financial statements.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
Method of Application
Interested individuals should send a copy, each, of their CV’s saved with name and surname example John Smith.CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 05 April, 2013