• Using industrial rope access services in difficult to access areas such as confined spaces and high access areas.
• Perform tests, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment as necessary.
• Repair may require the reading and interpreting wiring schematics, performing minor coating, bolting and welding, and operating hydraulic, pneumatic, Inspection and spray equipment.
• Adjust or replace bearings, pipes, and other pipeline and production facilities as needed.
• Verify that the integrity of the structure has been restored for the purpose it was designed for.
• Take pictures and/or video of completed work for presentation to the client.
• Assist in recruiting and training rope access employees on operational functions; conduct safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
• Coordinate all functions including receiving of components, equipment inventory control and interim quality checks and shipping; assures compliance with all regulations and good code of practice.
• Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Unit Manager and or Projects Manager.
• Perform other related duties incidentally to the work described herein.
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- A university degree is required with a major in science or engineering preferred or related work experience is required.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential.
- Good leadership skills are beneficial.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems
Please note that the job title and reference code are to be quoted in full in the appropriate column. Any application that does not adhere to the application guidelines on each field will be cancelled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
The submitted CV is to be titled in the applicant’s full name e.g. “THOMPSON DANIEL GEORGE”.
*APPLICATION CLOSES 2 WEEKS FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION.