Do you like to challenge assumptions? Are you looking to work in a varied environment that enables you discover what really makes businesses tick? A career in audit could be for you.
Joining us as an Audit graduate trainee is a great way for you to gain experience relating to how businesses operate and what makes them successful. You will learn to develop an understanding of the dynamics of the business being audited and how key business risks affect financial results.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and forward looking Graduate Trainees in the Audit Division.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
- About to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
To take advantage of this opportunity, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate Trainee Recruitment- GTR-AUD clearly stated as the subject of your mail not later than May 5, 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted