Are you interested in developing your career in the education / marketing / communications sector?
Do you have a flair for writing, an eye for detail, and the confidence to take responsibility for your own projects?
Phoebe School is offering a six month internship in marketing and communications – although this is a volunteer role, travel expenses are paid, and the experience and training opportunities provided will help you take a real step forward in working in the right sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to develop a career in the marketing / communications sector to gain valuable experience. You will work closely with the entire School’s team to support a range of marketing and publicity activities, including having responsibility for your own projects.
- Managing and developing our social networking presence, ensuring that you work within the School’s guidelines for using digital media
- Support the development and promotion of our new website
- Ensure that all marketing and publicity materials consistently communicate our aims and ethos and reflect our strategic objectives and principles.
- Assist with ongoing monitoring & evaluation of marketing activity.
- Write press releases and maintain contacts within local media.
- Support planning, delivery and marketing of promotional and engagement events.
- Co-ordinate, send out, and evaluate the School’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Undertake research and administrative tasks.
- Work with the Management on planning marketing activities and setting objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to work on own initiative, attention to detail and to be proactive
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise own workload, and work to deadlines.
- Able and happy to carry out administrative tasks
- Experience of team work
- IT literate
This role is offered for a 6 month period for 15 hours per week, which can be worked flexibly, based at our Lekki office. Agreed travel and subsistence expenses are paid.
Phoebe School was established in October 2012 and teaches to the British and Nigerian curriculum. This means children will get only the very best education whilst in our care. Our close links with some schools and universities in the United Kingdom enable us to deliver an outstanding and constantly improving service.
The school is situated in Lagos – Nigeria in a pleasant surrounding, close to the beautiful Lekki beach with good links to transport and local amenities.
Addendo valore puer diligatis, in latin, means Adding value to the child you love.
Type:Part-timeExperience:InternshipFunctions:Education Industries:Primary/Secondary Education Job ID:5544018
|Posted:||April 28, 2013|
Visit here to apply for job.