Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent university undergraduates to join its 2013 Summer Internship Programme.
Citi has been in Nigeria for over 25 years through our subsidiary Citibank Nigeria Limited (Citi Nigeria). Citi Nigeria is a corporate and investment bank that provides innovative financial solutions to a wide range of corporate clients, government parastatals and non-government organizations.
Citi’s Summer Internship Program is a four week intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company. Citi Nigeria will be running its annual Citi Internship Programme this year starting from July 15th to August 9, 2013.
All candidates must:
• Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. A transcript must be submitted.
• Have completed their 2nd year of university. Students in their final year are not eligible for this program.
• Meet the requirements of a mandatory essay (short-listed candidates will be sent essay topics which must be completed no later than one week from date received).
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work in a team.
Applications must include:
• Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
• Copy of ID
• Transcript of academic results
Please apply to: Eduk.Enquiries@ng.britishcouncil.com
Please state CIP 2013 in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: JUNE 6, 2013
Please note that it is open to Nigerian undergraduates studying in UK who will be free to participate in this internship during the specified period.
We will appreciate your support in distributing this to your university’s students.
Click here for more details.