The Counselling Unit of Students’ Affairs Division liaised with and invited KPMG Professionals to conduct career talk and job aptitude test for final year students of the University of Lagos.
REQUIREMENTS BY KPMG ARE:
i. Candidate must currently be on a minimum CGPA of 3.50
ii. Minimum of five (5) credits including English & Mathematics in SSCE (one sitting)
iii. Maximum age is 25
Below are the details of the event:
- DATE: Friday 26th, July 2013
- TIME: 9:00 A.M
- VENUE: Electronic Tech Centre (At Faculty of Social Sciences.)
1. Original O’level certificate or statement of results- WAEC/NECO
2. Original copy of Birth Certificate
3. A recent passport photograph
4. The Unilag Student ID Card.
5. Calculator & writing materials