Procter & Gamble Nigeria, also known as P&G, is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in the United States. Its products include pet foods, cleaning agents, and personal care products. In 2012, Fortune magazine awarded P&G a top spot on its list of “Global Top Companies for Leaders”, and ranked the company at fifteenth place of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” list.
We are currently recruiting for:
Job Title: Pre-NYSC Internship Program
Ref No: CEE00001091
P&G offers an exciting internship program to Nigerian graduates all over the world. Within the first few months, the intern will have responsibilities and will be supporting challenging projects in various functions.
The intern will be given real responsibilities with targets on which he/she will be assessed. The company will provide all necessary guidance and coaching; however, the individual will be expected to work effectively without supervision.
- Graduate degree (Bachelor’s degree) is required. Candidate must have completed ALL requirements for a Bachelor’s degree (project, exams, clearance, etc.)
- Candidate should NOT have started/completed NYSC. We are specifically looking for candidates that will start national service March 2014.
- Work experience is not required and might not provide any added advantage
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with focus on solutions
Application Closing Date
18 October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online