About the Company:
Leeds Bryan International Limited – a one stop global consulting firm is organized to assist both local and global corporations in meeting the challenges of today’s complex business environment. We are experienced in handling a wide variety of assignments from Recruitment and Outsourcing, Human Capital Management and Strategy, Project Management & Training to Organizational Development programs and we offer a wide range of research driven programs tailored to the specific requirements of the individual client, guaranteed to stay and work within budget and delivering on time.
Leeds Bryan International is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Social Media Interns
Successful Interns will be performing the following tasks:
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business and also Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Report findings to the team
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop,coreldraw or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Experience proofreading and editing and Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Update website, Track website statistics as needed
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Products
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
Minimum of OND
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2013
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send CVS to: firstname.lastname@example.org