Neptune, Nigeria is offering creative individuals of sound character and earning potentials, the opportunity to undertake an exciting Internship Program.
Interns at Neptune-Nigeria will have the opportunity to work alongside high performers in all work areas (Software Development, Professional Services) gaining exposure to how business processes work and interact.
You will be engaged to work for an 18 months’ placement. You will undergo orientation and also be given the opportunity to learn on the job. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments after completing of the Internship programme.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A university degree with minimum of Second Class, in Computer Science, Engineering or any of the Numerate Sciences with a flair for Software Development.
- Completion of NYSC
- Must not be above 30 Years of age
Remuneration is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates should apply using this email email@example.com