Deadline: December 16, 2013
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL), as part of its effort to empower Nigerian University & Polytechnic Graduates call on creative individuals of sound character to earn this opportunity to undertake an exciting Graduate Internship Program. This offer is also opened to ND Graduate holders with background in Computer Science, IT knowledge and Web Development who intend to embark on their 1 Year IT or extended.
CCSNL is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate/ND Internship
- Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside high performers in all work areas (Computer Software Development, Professional Services,(etc.) gaining exposure to, how business processes work and interact.
- You will be engaged to work for an 24months’ placement.
- You will undergo orientation and also be given an opportunity to learn on the job.
- Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments after completing the internship Program.
- University Degree / HND/ ND/ NID in Computer Science Engineering or any of the Numerate Sciences with a flair for Software Development, Networking & System Security, Computer Hardware Engineering Technology, .
- Completion of NYSC
- Must not be above 30 Years of age.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration is competitive and in line with our internal offer.
Interested candidate should send CV to email@example.com on or before 16th Dec 2013.