Job Title: Jumia Customer Service Internship Programme 2013
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This is a great opportunity for graduates and students (especially those on strike) to build their CVs, gain working experience in an E-commerce industry and make quick cash.
- Must be at least 200 Level in a school
- New Graduates / Awaiting NYSC
- Proof of student status (e.g. valid student ID)
- Fast typing skills
- Good selling skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written skills)
- No work experience Required
- Must be intelligent, have good attitude and interpersonal skills also willing to learn.
- Must be under 25 years.
Remuneration and Condition of services
The internship will last for a minimum of two months. Stipend will be given for job done.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should kindly send their CV s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be contacted soonest via email or text messages for the interview date.