Telvida is a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support, recognising that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
Telvida is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Interns – Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos, Abuja
This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in unified communication/ICT. Intern will gain hand-on experience working in the field and will be exposed to:
- Prospecting clients
- Developing proposals and making presentations to clients and key decision makers in different organizations.
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
Requirements and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use the computer
3months -1 year.
Candidates may be offered a full-time position based on performance and skills acquired. Exceptional candidates may be offered a permanent role anytime from 3 months of internship.
Application Closing Date
March 26, 2014
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send a copy of CV to: email@example.com
Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. Sales Engineers (Lagos) or (Abuja)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.