To raise the profile of Oracle within companies in the assigned market sectors and win new Technology/Applications business, either directly or through partners growing Oracle’s share of business in the identified sector (Public Sector/MRD/ CMUT/Hardware).
The candidate will become familiar with the tactical and strategic roles and actions that an Oracle Sales person is expected to execute
- Reports to Hiring Manager
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with their industry Sales Representative counterparts
- Works to identify and cover all organisations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Pre Sales, Marketing, OracleDirect and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
- Complete the tasks and mentorship actions, assigned either by the mentor.
- Produce and communicates an accurate weekly forecast
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintains the highest level of compliance with Oracle’s internal policies and business practices
- Degree/Diploma – Business or Marketing, or IT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Good interpersonal relations
- Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- High attention to detail
Follow this link and apply!!!