Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent university undergraduates to join its 2015 Summer Internship Programme in Nigeria
Citi’s Summer Internship Program is a four week intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company. Citi Nigeria will be running its annual Citi Internship Programme this year starting from July 31st 2015.
All candidates must:
• Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%.
• Have completed their 2nd year of university. Students in their final year are not eligible for this program.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work in a team.
• Meet the requirements of a mandatory essay (short-listed candidates will be sent essay topics which must be completed no later than one week from date received).
Submit the following:
• Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
• Copy of ID
• Transcript of academic results
Post: Att Oluwatosin Sobukanla, Citibank Nigeria, 27 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Email: email@example.com (Please state CIP 2015 in the subject line)
Applications are open from 9th February to 20th March.
Visit wintern.com.ng for more internship offers