Automatic pallet is a digital marketing agency based in Nigeria that is currently in need of a customer representative intern. Individual should be a motivated team player who will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company. A
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunction.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilise computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent required. Must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree, OND or HND.
- Continuous improvement